Undergraduate Advisor Contact

All prospective, transfer, and new chemical and biological engineering students may contact Claire Lavelle to make enquiries about meeting with an academic adviser.

If your declared major is Chemical and Biological Engineering, you can email Claire Lavelle for your adviser assignment.

If your major is Engineering Open Option - you can contact Laurie Craig for advising.

If your major is undeclared engr/phys & math sci interest or open option you should contact CASA at (970) 491-7095 for advising

Transfer admission requirements for Chemical and Biological Engineering, and the College of Engineering can be obtained by emailing Claire Lavelle